This is step by step Photoshop tutorial that teaches you how to create vintage effect for your photo using simple tools, filters, levels and layer style effects by just using the picture editor on your home computer.
Picture before changes:
- Open original image in Photoshop.
- Go to Filter > Blur > Surface Blur.
- Choose Image > Adjustments > Gradient Map
- Image > Adjustments > Levels.
- Image > Adjustments > Curves.
- Image > Adjustments > Photo Filter.
- Find the center of composition and create round selection using Elliptical Marquee Tool.
- Go to Select > Modify Feature Selection (80-100)