- The photo before and after editing (click to enlarge the pictures):
Creation of water effects on the interior image .
- Open image of the room or other interior.
- Paste water texture into the new layer:
- Transform it :
- Edit > Free Transform and Perspective Transform or Distort:
Adjustments for Room Layer:
- Go to Filter > Blur > Surface Blur(2/ 12).
- Image > Adjustments > Variations.
- Select Cold Color
- I ‘ve copied water layer, transformed it and increased the area of a ceiling.
- Adjust Levels:
- Images > Adjustments > Levels
- Change adjustments in Levels just like in the example below: